Monday, September 12, 2005

Rare Look Inside: View the House Lease for MTV's Real World Key West

I have had a chance to look at the lease agreement between MTV producers for the Real World and the owner of the house where the upcoming season of the reality show is planned. With rent of $25,000 per month, this is anything but a "real world" scenario.
I couldn't put the lease on this blog - it would be unreadable with the built in Blogger image optimization/reduction. So, I've posted it at my online guide to Key West.
Click the link below to see the lease http://www.keywesttravelguide.com/real-world-key-west/mtv-realworld-keywest-lease1.html
The lease is very interesting reading and a rare look behind the scenes at MTV. If you want to see more of this kind of information, let me know. If there is interest, I'll post the entire complaint, filed by a local businessman, against MTV for disrupting his peaceful neighborhood with the upcoming production.
Like this post? Let us know: