Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Real World Key West

I saw the rumor about the location of the Key Haven home for MTV Real World Key West - that the house was owned by local big-name the "Spotswoods". The Spotswoods have a bunch of properties, but their main house on Key Haven (a really grand house) is not going to be the cast's house. My sources tell me the cast house is on the next street, called Evergreen. Not yet known if the house is owned by the Spotwoods. Residents in Key Haven have been noticing more cars in the area, especially from "young people" driving around with cameras in hand. As of right now, though, there is nothing to see beyond the normal neighborhood.
As soon as I can, I'll put up a photo of the cast's house.
For now, for those who can't wait, here is a photo of the Pineapple Gallery on Duval Street. Early word is that this is the location that the cast members will "work" from.
Like this post? Let us know:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jose from the real world key west is such a sweetie, and a cutie!! =)there a bunch of awesome guys!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the person before me. Jose is a hottie and a sweetheart. Future husband? lol.