Friday, January 16, 2009

Blog Silence Over - Key West Chronicle Blog is Back!

Like the Day of the Dead (Dia de Los Muertos en espanol), the Key West Chronicle Blog is about rejoin the living.

No - I haven't died, left the island, or been forced to refrain from posting. My absence from the blogosphere had its reasons - none of which need to be elaborated here.


Now, though, I look forward to regularly posting again.


And to commemorate this new beginning I have given the blog a new look. New utilities will also be added. Today I have added a "Followers" box (on the right hand side) - allowing you to join Key West Chronicle Blog.


While I have much to write about, please let me know if there is anything you'd like to see written about.


In the meantime, expect entries about island life, politics, play, and the wonderful place known as Key West.

Thank you to my regular readers for your support. I promise: your patience will be rewarded.
Like this post? Let us know:

No comments: